American Pacific International School has been established to create a new model of global education which respects Cambodian culture aims transform our students into becoming independent, caring responsible internationally minded citizens.
Due to the rapid increase of our students, we are currently seeking qualified candidate for position listed below.
POST: Art & Craft Teacher
SCHOOL: American Pacific International School
PAY RANGE: Negotiable based on qualification and experience
JOB PURPOSE: To carry out the professional duties of a teacher, as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school’s policies, under the direction of the Academic Principal
REPORTS TO: Academic Principal
Areas of Responsibility and Key Tasks
- Instruct students how to produce, appreciate, and understand the fine arts.
- Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment and arts supplies
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies as needed
- Promotes a positive and productive learning environment
- Ensure the student achievement in art and craft
- Performs school related responsibilities and assumes responsibility for professional growth
- At early year levels (Ages 3-6)
- Use of art to develop fine motor skills
- At primary levels (Grades 1-6)
- instruct younger students in the basics of art, such as colors and basic drawing, while secondary school art teachers and college art professors generally specialize in one area of art, such as studio art, photography, ceramics, or computer imaging.
- At Secondary levels (Grades 7-12)
- provide instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic and watercolor paint.
- teaching students about art history
- Understand and design lessons to meet the criteria set by the Cambridge Lower and Upper Secondary Curricula
- Cambodian national only
- At least bachelor of Art or relevant degree
- At least 1 year working experience in teaching art and craft
- English and Khmer language literacy
- Basic Computer skill in Office application
- Ability to work in a diverse culture (foreigners and Khmer)
- Passion to grow and innovation in teaching art and craft
- Demonstrates a knowledge of content and curriculum
- Have knowledge of instructional pedagogy
- Love to work with children
Interested candidate shall submit Cover Letter and CV/ Resume to American Pacific International School DP campus through email: email@example.com
Address: Daun Penh Campus: #100, St. Pasteur (St.51 cnr St. 200), Phsar Thmei III, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Phone: 015 838 180
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview. American Pacific International School reserves right to keep candidate’s application for future job opportunity.